Project Info

Dear Friend,
 
Greetings from Hong Kong,I work as an investment banker for a Major Bank in Hong Kong. I am getting in touch with you regarding my late client who died here in Asia without a next of kin and an investment worth millions of Euros placed in our bank some years ago. I want to present you as a surviving family member to enable you put a claim to the funds.
 
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement since you bear the same last name with the deceased. I am contacting you independently and will intimate you more about myself and details of the project if and when I receive your response.
 
Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this project. Reply to my private email address:  pangzhang2@yahoo.com.hk
 
Yours faithfully,
Pang Zhang